Belzona 1341 (Supermetalglide)
A 2-part epoxy coating designed to improve efficiency of pumps, pipes, valves and other fluid handling equipment while protecting them from the effects of erosion and corrosion. This high performance product is proven to reduce energy consumption, provide excellent chemical resistance and lower maintenance costs.
Belzona 1341 (Supermetalglide) improves pump efficiency by using hydrophobic technology to repel process fluids and reduce turbulent flow. Efficiency increases of up to 7% have been recorded on new equipment and up to 20% on refurbished equipment.
Category: Adhesive & Lubricants Tags: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Distributors in dubai Dealers, Largest Stockists in abudhabi, Largest Stockists in Afghanistan, Largest Stockists in BAHRAIN, Largest Stockists in CYPRUS, Largest Stockists in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, Al Ain, Ras al Khaimah, Abu Dhabi, Largest Stockists in EQYPT, Largest Stockists in IRAN, Largest Stockists in IRAQ, Largest Stockists in Kuwait, Largest Stockists in Oman, Largest Stockists in QATAR, Largest Stockists in SOUTH AFRICA, Largest Stockists in TANZANIA, Largest Stockists in TOGO, Largest Stockists in ZAMBIA, Ras al Khaimah, Sharjah, Umm al Quwain Brand: Belzona
- Improved efficiency of pumps, pipes, valves and other equipment
- Long-term erosion and corrosion protection
- Excellent chemical resistance against a wide range of chemicals
- Suitable for contact with potable water
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- Application and cure at room temperature – no hot work involved
- Long working life
- Excellent bonding to metals including stainless steel, duplex steels, carbon steel, aluminium, cast iron and bronze as well as specialist alloys and other materials
Applications for Belzona 1341 (Supermetalglide) include:
- Enhancing performance of centrifugal pumps and positive displacement pumps
- Protecting pump volutes and impellers from erosion and corrosion
- Internal pipe coatings to increase fluid flow
- Long-term corrosion protection of tube sheets heat exchangers, water boxes and water tanks
- Reducing material hang-up in chutes and hoppers
- Erosion resistant coating for leading edge protection on wind turbine blades.
Belzona 1341 (Supermetalglide) is suitable for contact with potable water as it is certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61 and satisfies the UK Drinking Water Inspectorate requirements.