Belzona 1812 (Ceramic Carbide FP)
A 2-part epoxy-based composite material combining extremely hard closely packed abrasion resistant ceramic aggregates in a polymeric binder for the repair and protection of equipment damaged by fine particle abrasion.
Belzona 1812 (Ceramic Carbide FP) has been developed for situations involving fine particle erosion such as cement manufacture. This new generation technology creates a smoother but highly durable composite capable of being applied in thin layers, providing greater opportunities to modify profiles and improve flow.
Alternativly, where problems due to coarse particle abrasion occur, Belzona 1811 (Ceramic Carbide) has been developed.
Category: Adhesive & Lubricants Tags: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Distributors in dubai Dealers, Largest Stockists in abudhabi, Largest Stockists in Afghanistan, Largest Stockists in BAHRAIN, Largest Stockists in CYPRUS, Largest Stockists in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, Al Ain, Ras al Khaimah, Abu Dhabi, Largest Stockists in EQYPT, Largest Stockists in IRAN, Largest Stockists in IRAQ, Largest Stockists in Kuwait, Largest Stockists in Oman, Largest Stockists in QATAR, Largest Stockists in SOUTH AFRICA, Largest Stockists in TANZANIA, Largest Stockists in TOGO, Largest Stockists in ZAMBIA, Ras al Khaimah, Sharjah, Umm al Quwain Brand: Belzona
- High abrasion and wear resistance
- Will not corrode
- Solvent-free allowing it to be applied safely in confined areas
- Excellent bonding to many metal surfaces including steel and cast iron
- Application and cure at room temperature – no hot work involved
- Long working life
- Fast cure rate ensures prompt return to service
- High mechanical strength
Applications for Belzona 1812 (Ceramic Carbide FP) include:
- Protection of pipework, pipe bends, elbows and valves from damage due to abrasive attack
- Bonding and grouting tiles and wear plates where high abrasion resistance is required
- Repair of screw conveyors, centrifuges and pump impellers damaged by erosion and corrosion
- Linings for worn hoppers, chutes, mixer blades and other equipment subject to abrasion