Belzona 3121 (MR7)
A 2-part polymer composite designed to provide emergency roof repair and weatherproofing for leaking roof areas. Belzona 3121 (MR7) is liquid-applied and bonds strongly to all common roofing surfaces including slate roofs, tile roofs, asphalt, felt, asbestos cement sheet roofs and metal roofs, even during adverse weather conditions.
This fast-curing, all climate flexible repair system incorporates a reinforcement sheet which ensures the coating will adapt to roof movements and follows complex roofing contours. This system is water resistant immediately after application and can cure even if fully immersed in water.
Category: Adhesive & Lubricants Tags: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Distributors in dubai Dealers, Largest Stockists in abudhabi, Largest Stockists in Afghanistan, Largest Stockists in BAHRAIN, Largest Stockists in CYPRUS, Largest Stockists in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, Al Ain, Ras al Khaimah, Abu Dhabi, Largest Stockists in EQYPT, Largest Stockists in IRAN, Largest Stockists in IRAQ, Largest Stockists in Kuwait, Largest Stockists in Oman, Largest Stockists in QATAR, Largest Stockists in SOUTH AFRICA, Largest Stockists in TANZANIA, Largest Stockists in TOGO, Largest Stockists in ZAMBIA, Ras al Khaimah, Sharjah, Umm al Quwain Brand: Belzona
- Can be applied and will cure even during adverse weather conditions
- Simple application method with no primers or conditioners required
- Application and cure as low as 0°C (32°F)
- No hot work involved
- Microporous structure allows trapped moisture to escape whilst providing long-term weatherproofing protection
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of materials including felt, asphalt, lead, zinc, copper, glass, concrete and brick
- Adapts to roof movements with its outstanding elasticity
- Can be easily applied by brush
Applications for Belzona 3121 (MR7) include:
- Emergency repair of roof lights, gutters, splits in roofing felt, leaking joints and other roof areas
- Sealing of joints and seams to provide weatherproofing and waterproofing