Belzona 4151 (Magma-Quartz Resin)
A 2-part epoxy resin for concrete protection system ideally suited to surfaces exposed to chemical attack and abrasion which offers excellent resistance to a broad range of aggressive chemicals. This clear amber epoxy resin system bonds strongly to concrete, stone and other metallic and non-metallic surfaces. It provides a tough, seamless coating which is suitable for heavy duty dust proofing.
Belzona 4151 (Magma-Quartz Resin) is also ideal for grouting and bonding or as an overcoat to Belzona 4111 (Magma-Quartz) and Belzona 4131 (Magma-Screed), providing an excellent sealed surface. This versatile system can also be injected to accomplish repairs such as crack stabilisation.
Category: Adhesive & Lubricants Tags: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Distributors in dubai Dealers, Largest Stockists in abudhabi, Largest Stockists in Afghanistan, Largest Stockists in BAHRAIN, Largest Stockists in CYPRUS, Largest Stockists in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, Al Ain, Ras al Khaimah, Abu Dhabi, Largest Stockists in EQYPT, Largest Stockists in IRAN, Largest Stockists in IRAQ, Largest Stockists in Kuwait, Largest Stockists in Oman, Largest Stockists in QATAR, Largest Stockists in SOUTH AFRICA, Largest Stockists in TANZANIA, Largest Stockists in TOGO, Largest Stockists in ZAMBIA, Ras al Khaimah, Sharjah, Umm al Quwain Brand: Belzona
- Can be easily tinted
- Simple application by brush, roller, squeegee or injection gun
- Provides a hygienic surface
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- Can be applied and cured under adverse conditions
- Meets USDA requirements for incidental food contact
- Excellent bonding to masonry and metallic surfaces including concrete, brick, marble and stone
- Resistant to environmental attack
Applications for Belzona 4151 (Magma-Quartz Resin) include:
- Sealing of chemical bund areas, concrete tanks and concrete areas such as steps, expansion joints, channels and gratings
- Grouting, bonding and shimming of equipment such as supports, tiles and pumps
- Versatile material for the securing loose railings and anchor bolts