Belzona 5231 (SG Laminate)
A 2-part epoxy coating for floor protection, which provides excellent chemical and abrasion resistance, and ensures a slip resistant flooring due to the incorporation of a durable aggregate. This solvent-free material can be easily mixed and applied by roller on a range of surfaces including concrete and steel, and will reduce downtime due to its fast-curing properties.
Belzona 5231 (SG Laminate) is available in light or dark gray, or bright yellow for improved safety in potentially dangerous areas. Thanks to its low odour, this material is ideally suited to be used in places such as hospitals, schools and production facilities.
Category: Adhesive & Lubricants Tags: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Distributors in dubai Dealers, Largest Stockists in abudhabi, Largest Stockists in Afghanistan, Largest Stockists in BAHRAIN, Largest Stockists in CYPRUS, Largest Stockists in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, Al Ain, Ras al Khaimah, Abu Dhabi, Largest Stockists in EQYPT, Largest Stockists in IRAN, Largest Stockists in IRAQ, Largest Stockists in Kuwait, Largest Stockists in Oman, Largest Stockists in QATAR, Largest Stockists in SOUTH AFRICA, Largest Stockists in TANZANIA, Largest Stockists in TOGO, Largest Stockists in ZAMBIA, Ras al Khaimah, Sharjah, Umm al Quwain Brand: Belzona
- Outstanding chemical and abrasion resistance
- Slip resistant flooring available in a range of bright colours to reduce health and safety hazards
- Protects and extends the life of concrete floors
- Reduced downtime due to its fast-curing properties
- Easily mixed and applied by roller – no hot work involved
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- Suitable for pedestrian and vehicular traffic
- Versatile in use as can be applied to a range of rigid surfaces including concrete and steel
- Ensures a seamless monolithic finish
Applications for Belzona 5231 (SG Laminate) include:
- Epoxy coating for slip reduction in floor areas such as workshops, industrial and storage facilities, stairs, kitchens, manufacturing plants, bridges and many more
- Long-term protection from chemical spills and abrasion in areas such as chemical storage, secondary containment areas, walls in process areas and other facilities