A 2-part epoxy coating applied by brush or heated airless spray for corrosion protection of metallic surfaces in contact with aqueous solutions at temperatures up to 95°C (203°F).
This solvent-free material offers good chemical resistance against a wide range of chemicals and protects equipment from the effects of corrosion, salt, water and environmental damage. It will cure at ambient temperature without the need for additional heat, eliminating health and safety hazards.
Belzona 5892 exhibits low surface bloom and excellent inter-coat adhesion enabling 2-coat application without the need for frost blasting. It has been formulated in light colours to assist visibility and provide good inspection characteristics in poorly lit vessels.
This material can also be used for the creation of irregular load bearing shims with good electrical insulation characteristics.
Category: Adhesive & Lubricants Tags: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Distributors in dubai Dealers, Largest Stockists in abudhabi, Largest Stockists in Afghanistan, Largest Stockists in BAHRAIN, Largest Stockists in CYPRUS, Largest Stockists in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, Al Ain, Ras al Khaimah, Abu Dhabi, Largest Stockists in EQYPT, Largest Stockists in IRAN, Largest Stockists in IRAQ, Largest Stockists in Kuwait, Largest Stockists in Oman, Largest Stockists in QATAR, Largest Stockists in SOUTH AFRICA, Largest Stockists in TANZANIA, Largest Stockists in TOGO, Largest Stockists in ZAMBIA, Ras al Khaimah, Sharjah, Umm al Quwain Brand: 5000 Series, Belzona
- Effectively protects equipment operating under constant immersion up to 95°C (203°F)
- Suitable for contact with hot potable water, approved by WRAS and NSF/ANSI 61
- Post cures in service
- Long-term corrosion resistance
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- Easy application by brush or heated airless spray and cure at room temperature – no hot work involved
- Two coat system with a long overcoat window
- Will outperform conventional glass flake coatings
- Good chemical resistance against a wide range of chemicals
- Excellent bonding to many surfaces including cast iron, stainless steel, brass, copper, concrete, wood, fiberglass and aluminum
Applications for Belzona 5892 include:
- Lining of equipment such as vessels, separators, condensers, evaporators, knockout drums, diffusers and heat exchangers operating at high temperature
- Repair of existing equipment linings
- Protection of tanks and secondary containment areas from chemicals and the effects of corrosion
- Coating of pipelines prone to corrosion damage
- Creation of irregular load bearing shims