FLUKE 771 Milliamp Process Clamp Meter
- Captures and displays changing measurements with Hold function
- Dual backlit display with both mA measurement and percent of 4 to 20 mA span
- Measurement Spotlight to illuminate hard to see wires in dark enclosures
- Measures 10 to 50 mA signals in older control systems using the 99.9 mA range
- Automatically changes the 4 to 20 mA output for remote testing
The Fluke 771 delivers all the basics. It measures 4-20 mA signals without “breaking the loop”, allowing you to measure low level dc current while saving downtime and money. You can also use it to measure output signals from transmitters without breaking the loop when maintaining and troubleshooting process and automation equipment. This saves time and avoids disruption to the process. For more convenience, the detachable clamp can be attached to the wire you’re testing while you move the meter—connected by the extension cable—to a better viewing position. This is especially helpful for taking readings in tight locations.