FLUKE 772 Integrated Milliamp Process Clamp-Meter
- Loop calibrator that measures 4 to 20 mA signals without breaking the loop
- Features best in class 0.2% accuracy
- Simultaneously measures the mA signal with the clamp and sources a mA signal
- Delivers 0.01 mA resolution and sensitivity
- Measures mA signals for PLC and control system analog I/O
The Fluke 772 adds to the basic capabilities of the Fluke 771 to save more time and expand its applications. With the 771, you’ll also be able to: source and simulate 4-20 mA signals for testing control system I/O; measure 4-20 mA signals with in-circuit measurement; power a transmitter with the 24 V loop power supply; and automatically ramp and step change the 4-20 mA output for remote testing. You’ll be able to test 4–20 mA signals five times faster than with traditional DMMs, and without breaking the loop. That means you can troubleshoot a live device without having to power down, which can save you time, and help you avoid possibly missing something going on in the process.