FLUKE 773 Advanced Milliamp Process Clamp-Meter
- Loop calibrator that measures 4 to 20 mA signals without breaking the loop
- Features best in class 0.2% accuracy
- Sources 4 to 20 mA signals for testing control system I/O or I/Ps
- Delivers 0.01 mA resolution and sensitivity
- Measures DC voltage to verify 24V power supplies or voltage I/O signals
The Fluke 773 milliamp clamp meter is accurate and versatile. It saves time and money by measuring 4–20 mA signals five times faster than with traditional DMMs, and without breaking the loop. That means you can troubleshoot a live device without having to power down and possibly miss something going on in the process. The 773 is ideal for troubleshooting transmitters, valves, and programmable logic controllers (PLCs) found in process plants. It measures low level dc current and correlates process indication with a real physical value. And it measures up to 99.0 mA non-contact, including 10 to 50 mA signals in older control systems. The 773 also sources and measures dc voltage, so it can be used to troubleshoot voltage input and output devices. You can detach the clamp section of the meter and use it as a remote jaw, connected to the main body by an extension cable to make it easier to take measurements in tight spaces. Plus, automatic power-off features save battery life so you can work longer without changing the batteries.