A 2-part hand-applied epoxy coating designed to provide long-term corrosion and chemical resistance to equipment operating in continuous immersion at temperatures up to 160°C (320°F). This coating has a long overcoat window and its cold curing mechanism with full in service cure reduces downtime and ensures rapid return of equipment to service.
This solvent-free coating is easy to mix and apply without the need for specialist tools, ensuring a simple and safe application in confined areas.
Category: Adhesive & Lubricants Tags: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Distributors in dubai Dealers, Largest Stockists in abudhabi, Largest Stockists in Afghanistan, Largest Stockists in BAHRAIN, Largest Stockists in CYPRUS, Largest Stockists in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, Al Ain, Ras al Khaimah, Abu Dhabi, Largest Stockists in EQYPT, Largest Stockists in IRAN, Largest Stockists in IRAQ, Largest Stockists in Kuwait, Largest Stockists in Oman, Largest Stockists in QATAR, Largest Stockists in SOUTH AFRICA, Largest Stockists in TANZANIA, Largest Stockists in TOGO, Largest Stockists in ZAMBIA, Ras al Khaimah, Sharjah, Umm al Quwain Brand: Belzona
- Outstanding corrosion protection of high temperature equipment, suitable for continuous immersion in water and hydrocarbon mixtures up to 160°C (320°F)
- Excellent chemical resistance against a wide range of chemicals including hydrocarbons and amines
- 2-coat application without the need for flash blasting between coats
- Very light colours allowing easy inspection in dark vessels
- Application and cure at room temperature – no hot work involved
- Solvent-free material allowing it to be safely applied in confined areas
- Reduces downtime due to its innovative post-cure mechanism activated at service temperatures – no separate post-cure needed
- Withstands steam-out process up to 210°C (410°F) and rapid depressurisation
- Excellent adhesion to metal surfaces and high retention of adhesion at elevated temperatures
Applications for Belzona 1593 include:
- High temperature epoxy coating for oil and gas production equipment such as separators, flare knock-out vessels and evaporators operating under immersion
- Corrosion protection against a variety of chemicals in high temperature equipment including boiler vessels, condensers and heat exchangers