Belzona 5831LT is an environmental moisture-tolerant barrier coating, specially formulated for the protection of metallic and non-metallic surfaces at lower temperatures.
Similar to Belzona 5831 (ST Barrier), this coating uses moisture-tolerant technology. The product displaces surface contaminants, ensuring maximum adhesion to damp, wet or oily surfaces and underwater.
This solvent-free material can be applied on to virtually any surface and is easy to apply at low ambient temperatures and on cold substrates. Belzona 5831LT will provide long-term protection against corrosion, erosion and environmental attack.
Category: Adhesive & Lubricants Tags: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Distributors in dubai Dealers, Largest Stockists in abudhabi, Largest Stockists in Afghanistan, Largest Stockists in BAHRAIN, Largest Stockists in CYPRUS, Largest Stockists in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, Al Ain, Ras al Khaimah, Abu Dhabi, Largest Stockists in EQYPT, Largest Stockists in IRAN, Largest Stockists in IRAQ, Largest Stockists in Kuwait, Largest Stockists in Oman, Largest Stockists in QATAR, Largest Stockists in SOUTH AFRICA, Largest Stockists in TANZANIA, Largest Stockists in TOGO, Largest Stockists in ZAMBIA, Ras al Khaimah, Sharjah, Umm al Quwain Brand: 5000 Series, Belzona
- Simple mixing ratio
- Application and cure at temperatures as low as 5°C (41°F) – no hot work involved
- Cures underwater
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- Excellent bonding to wet surfaces
- Tolerant to oil contamination
- No shrinkage, expansion or distortion
- Prevents galvanic corrosion
- Excellent bonding to many metal surfaces including steel, stainless steel and other specialist steels as well as to non-metallic surfaces such as concrete and brick
Applications for Belzona 5831LT:
- Prevention of corrosion and deterioration of metalic substrates in splash zones and underwater areas
- Corrosion protection on pipework, tanks, bunds and clarifiers
- Protecting submersible pumps, valves and transformers from the effects of galvanic corrosion
- Long-term repair and coating of oil and water leaks – Sealing of joints and flanges