FLUKE 289-EUR True RMS Industrial Logging Multimeter with TrendCapture
- Provides up to a 14x zoom to view and analyze TrendCapture data in depth
- Includes a selectable AC filter (smoothing mode) to help display a steadier reading when the input signal is changing rapidly or noisy.
- Offers adjustable recording and auto hold thresholds to specify a percentage change in the readings that begins a new event
- Features a large 50,000 count, 1/4 VGA dot matrix display with white backlight
- Stores up to 15,000 recorded events so you can save multiple logging sessions before PC download is necessary
- Provides two-terminal 50 ohm range with 1 milliohm resolution, 10 mA source current, for measuring and comparing differences in motor winding resistance or contact resistance
- Includes low pass filter for accurate voltage and frequency measurements at the same time on adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment.
- Provides LoZ Volts, a low impedance voltage function for eliminating ghost voltages Recommended when testing for absence or presence of live power
- Features on-board help screens for measurement functions
- Includes a real-time clock to automatically time stamp saved readings
SKU: 401 Category: Instruments
The Fluke 289 is the next generation high performance industrial logging multimeter. This Fluke Connect-compatible DMM is designed to solve complex problems in electronics, plant automation, power distribution, and electro-mechanical equipment. Let the 289 be your watchdog for systems or processes while you are off doing other jobs. It provides the ability to log data and graphically review up 10,000 recorded events and logged readings with on-board TrendCapture. Zoom on trend provides a 14x zoom to view and analyze data—without needing a PC.
Because the 289 is Fluke Connect-compatible you can set it up with the ir3000 FC wireless connector (sold separately) to communicate with your iOS and Android smart devices through the Fluke Connect mobile app and monitor readings from a remote location. Or you can share readings with your team in an instant anytime, from anywhere with ShareLive™ video call. It can help you solve problems faster and minimize downtime.