Belzona 4141 (Magma-Build)
A lightweight epoxy repair composite for rebuilding damaged vertical and overhead concrete and masonry surfaces. This high-build concrete repair material can be applied up to 12.7 cm (5 inches) thick on vertical surfaces and up to 7.6 cm (3 inches) thick on overhead surfaces without the use of shuttering during cure and only minimal support during the application.
This solvent-free epoxy repair composite is non-porous and does not absorb water or chemicals. It provides excellent carbonation resistance and withstands extreme weather conditions.
Generally, concrete must be left to cure for a minimum of 28 days. Belzona 4141 (Magma-Build) in comparison will achieve a full mechanical cure at 25°C (77°F) within 12 hours, and full chemical cure in 3 days.
Category: Adhesive & Lubricants Tags: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Distributors in dubai Dealers, Largest Stockists in abudhabi, Largest Stockists in Afghanistan, Largest Stockists in BAHRAIN, Largest Stockists in CYPRUS, Largest Stockists in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, Al Ain, Ras al Khaimah, Abu Dhabi, Largest Stockists in EQYPT, Largest Stockists in IRAN, Largest Stockists in IRAQ, Largest Stockists in Kuwait, Largest Stockists in Oman, Largest Stockists in QATAR, Largest Stockists in SOUTH AFRICA, Largest Stockists in TANZANIA, Largest Stockists in TOGO, Largest Stockists in ZAMBIA, Ras al Khaimah, Sharjah, Umm al Quwain Brand: Belzona
- Can be tinted to colour match the original masonry surface
- Can be feather-edged
- Hi-build application in vertical and overhead locations
- No shrinkage irrespective of the thickness applied
- Reduces the requirement for shuttering
- Excellent chemical resistance against a wide range of chemicals
- Easy to mix and apply with no specialist tools and can be used in small quantities when required
- Resistant to environmental attack
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- Excellent bonding to all masonry surfaces including concrete, brick, marble and stone
Applications for Belzona Belzona 4141 (Magma-Build) include:
- Repair of spalled or damaged concrete areas and weathered stonework, particularly for vertical or overhead applications
- Window sill, lintel and column repair
- Repair of damaged overhead areas such as archways and bridges
- Refurbishment of decorative moldings and other cosmetic repairs