KARAM PN 2006(11) Detachable Aluminium Fall Arrester on Kernmantle Rope Anchorage Line
- PN 2006 system works on anchorage 12mm dia Kernmantle rope line, without any manual intervention whereas
PN 2006(11) system works on 11mm dia Kernmantle rope anchorage line without any manual intervention.
- Has a manual lock position to allow work on inclined roof, and also restraint positioning.
- The Anchorage line is provided in lengths of 5mtrs to 100mtrs.
- PN 2006 has energy absorber at one end and stop knot at other end whereas PN 2006(11) has one side loop and other side a stop knot.
- Abrasion resistant thimble to protect the loops from being damaged by metallic contact.
- The termination is cross-stitched, and is protected with a strong transparent covering sleeve which not only protects the end but also makes the stitches visible for easy inspection prior to use.
- PN 2006 Conforms to EN 353-2:2002 & PN 2006(11) Conforms to EN 353-2:2002 & EN 12841:2006 Type A