KARAM Restraint Twisted Rope Lanyards
The Range of KARAM Restraint Twisted Rope Lanyards are provided with the following features :-
- They are made up of 12mm dia Polyamide Twisted Rope.
- The spliced end is protected with a strong transparent covering sleeve. This not only protects the splicing, but also makes the splicing visible for easy inspection prior to use.
- The loops at the end are protected by an abrasion resistant thimble. This prevents the rope from being damaged by the metallic contact of the connector.
- The rope also has a coloured tracer strand which loses its colour in due course of time, to show that the Lanyard is now unfit for further use.
- Minimum Breaking Strength of 22 kN
|KARAM offers a wide range of restraint twisted rope lanyards, having different configuration of connectors on the ends.||All KARAM Lanyards are also supplied with any other hook on special request.||They are available in Length 1.0m, 1.5m, 1.8m & 2.0m.|
All Lanyards with different combinations of connectors mentioned below are individually certified as per EN 354 : 2010.