Belzona 4301 (Magma CR1 Hi-Build)
A durable, two-parts repair composite for long-term metal and concrete protection from a broad range of chemicals, especially concentrated inorganic acid and alkalis (e.g. nitric acid, sulfuric acid, sodium hydroxide).
This paste-grade material is ideally suited for rebuilding surfaces damaged as a result of chemical attack and for the repair of damaged chemical resistant linings. It can also be used for profiling and fairing rough surfaces prior to the application of a suitable Belzona coating.
This solvent-free material is easy to mix and apply without the need of specialist tools and cures at room temperature.
Category: Adhesive & Lubricants Tags: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Distributors in dubai Dealers, Largest Stockists in abudhabi, Largest Stockists in Afghanistan, Largest Stockists in BAHRAIN, Largest Stockists in CYPRUS, Largest Stockists in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, Al Ain, Ras al Khaimah, Abu Dhabi, Largest Stockists in EQYPT, Largest Stockists in IRAN, Largest Stockists in IRAQ, Largest Stockists in Kuwait, Largest Stockists in Oman, Largest Stockists in QATAR, Largest Stockists in SOUTH AFRICA, Largest Stockists in TANZANIA, Largest Stockists in TOGO, Largest Stockists in ZAMBIA, Ras al Khaimah, Sharjah, Umm al Quwain Brand: Belzona
- Excellent chemical resistance against a wide range of chemicals, especially concentrated inorganic acids and alkalis
- Easy to mix and apply with no specialist tools
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- Application and cure at room temperature – no hot work involved
- No shrinkage, expansion or distortion
- Excellent electrical insulation characteristics
- Excellent bonding to all rigid substrates including concrete, stainless steel, mild steel, carbon steel.
- High compressive strength
Applications for Belzona 4301 (Magma CR1 Hi-Build) include:
- Pit filling
- Plate bonding
- Damaged or worn flange faces
- Nozzle inserts
- Acid-retaining walls
- Chemical channels
- Chemical drains
- Chemical transfer and holding areas
- Pump bases and plinths
- Internal furniture attachment
- Weld seams