Copaltite Liquid Form – Copaltite High Pressure and High Temperature Sealing Compound
Copaltite Liquid is a high-performance sealant that is used for threaded connections and machined surfaces. It is a smooth paste that is easily spreadable, and it can be used without gaskets. Copaltite Liquid is available in a 1 quart can or a 5 ounce tube.
Copaltite Liquid is made with a unique blend of polymers and additives that provide excellent sealing performance. It is resistant to high temperatures, high pressures, and a wide variety of chemicals. Copaltite Liquid is also non-toxic and environmentally friendly. Maisam Trading LLC is a leading supplier of Copaltite Liquid in Dubai.
Copaltite High Pressure and High Temperature Sealing Compound
Copaltite Liquid is used for threaded connections and machined surfaces. It is a smooth paste that is easily spreadable. Although normally used without gaskets, Copaltite Liquid makes an excellent gasket dressing. The Liquid form is available in a 1 quart can or a 5 ounce tube.
Used successfully on:
• Steam joints at 2,000 psi and 1200° F
• Flanges without gaskets up to 6,500 psi
• Threaded joints at 10,000 psi
• Steam turbines
• Heat exchangers
• Pressure vessels
• Pressure gas lines
• Refrigeration lines
• Hydraulic systems
The United States Government, along with many industries world wide, has proven Copaltite an unequaled sealing agent. Wherever a packing is required against pressure, heat, cold, gases, acids, Freon, oil, benzene or gasoline, Copaltite is the premier product on the market. Under the most exacting conditions, Copaltite out performs any other product. It adheres readily to surfaces and its elasticity guarantees a perfect seal against vibration, expansion and contraction leaks. For sealing threads, flanges and other fittings exposed to high temperature and pressure, Copaltite is unexcelled.
• Effective in temperature range from -315° F to 1500° F.
• Cures quickly when heat of at least 300° F is applied.
• Possesses Anti-seize properties for very high temperature applications
• Low shrinkage and coefficient of expansion.
• Easy separation of joints after extended use at extremely high temperature and/or pressure.
• Resists most chemicals. Copaltite is used on lines containing steam, ammonia, hydrocarbons, refrigerants, hydraulic fluids, propane, brine, acids, and mild alkalis
. • Adheres to metals, ceramics, rubber and most plastics.
• Withstands severe vibrations and thermal shock.
• Completely meets Navy test requirements for use on marine turbines at 1200 PSI and 950° F (MIL-S-15204D).
• Copaltite sealants consistently out perform other high pressure and high temperature pipe dopes.
If you are looking for a strong, durable adhesive that can withstand a wide range of conditions, then Copaltite Liquid is the perfect choice for you. Order yours today from Maisam Dubai!
Order your Copaltite Liquid today from Maisam Dubai! Also check out Copaltite Cement Form.