Klüber UNIMOLY HTC METALLIC High-temperature graphite paste 600g can
UNIMOLY HTC METALLIC High-temperature paste containing graphite and metal | N° 011055
- UNIMOLY HTC METALLIC is a high-temperature lubricating and assembly paste containing graphite and metal. It has a chemical composition of mineral oil, lithium soap and a solid lubricant mixture.
- Above a temperature of 150 °C the base oil evaporates and leaves a dry lubricating film. The paste contains no lead, nickel, sulphur, barium and halogens.
- Temperature range: -25°C to +1200°C
- Volume: 600g can
Category: Adhesive & Lubricants Tags: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Distributors in dubai Dealers, Largest Stockists in abudhabi, Largest Stockists in Afghanistan, Largest Stockists in BAHRAIN, Largest Stockists in CYPRUS, Largest Stockists in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, Al Ain, Ras al Khaimah, Abu Dhabi, Largest Stockists in EQYPT, Largest Stockists in IRAN, Largest Stockists in IRAQ, Largest Stockists in Kuwait, Largest Stockists in Oman, Largest Stockists in QATAR, Largest Stockists in SOUTH AFRICA, Largest Stockists in TANZANIA, Largest Stockists in TOGO, Largest Stockists in ZAMBIA, Ras al Khaimah, Sharjah, Umm al Quwain Brand: Kluber
Buy Klüber UNIMOLY HTC METALLIC High-temperature graphite paste 600g can Dubai Uae
Benefits for your application
- Ensures easy disassembly even after the influence of high temperatures
- High pressure absorption capacity
- Prevents stick slip
- Meets the requirements set forth by automobile manufacturers
- Also available as spray (UNIMOLY HTC METALLIC Spray, art. No. 081047)
- UNIMOLY HTC METALLIC is suitable as a high-temperature paste for screws, nuts and bolts. The resulting dry lubricant film makes it possible to disassemble these machine elements without any problems.
- In the pressure die casting industry this paste is used for the lubrication of ejector pins, core pullers and threaded connections. In the plastic processing industry UNIMOLY HTC METALLIC is used as a lubricant for heated extruder heads and screw-on nozzles. In addition, UNIMOLY HTC METALLIC has proven effective as an assembly paste for extrusion moulding dies and as a lubricant for spring washer components.
- NOTE: Always apply UNIMOLY HTC METALLIC in a thin layer!
- Clean the friction point with a solvent and remove all residues and separating layers, such as corrosion protection agents, to ensure optimum adhesion of UNIMOLY HTC METALLIC, then apply the paste evenly across the entire surface. In the case of machine screws make sure that the paste is also applied to the underside of the screw head.
- Only if the thread and the lower surface of the screw head are coated with the lubricant will it be possible to obtain an optimum preload force during tightening and to disassemble the parts even when they were subject to high temperatures.
|Lower service temperature
|25 °C / -13 °F
|Upper service temperature
|1200 °C / 2192 °F
|Density at 20 °C
|approx. 1.30 g/cm³
|Flow pressure of lubricating greases, DIN 51805-2, test temperature: -30 °C
|<= 1 400 mbar
|Four-ball tester, welding load, DIN 51350 pt. 04
|>= 4 000 N
|Minimum shelf life from the date of manufacture – in a dry, frost-free place and in the unopened original container, approx.
Buy Klüber UNIMOLY HTC METALLIC High-temperature graphite paste 600g can in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, Al Ain, Ras al Khaimah, Abu Dhabi, UAE at best Prices from Maisam Trading LLC. Ready Stock Available.